Turning ideas into digital solutions!
- A highly graded full-stack web developer from York University with over 3 years of experience.
- Holder of graphic design with proficiency in UI/UX tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma, and LucidCharts.
- Developer of e-commerce solutions in PHP with a content management system such as WordPress, and Woo Commerce.
- Content Designer with proficiency in designing content-first concepts and prototypes from research to preparing user-centered content for different stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of designing relational databases, such as MySQL, and PostgreSQL, with full command over joins, triggers, variables, and indexes, in addition to no SQL database such as MongoDB.
- Designer, developer, and maintainer of RESTful APIs using modern web technologies such as Node.js and Golang.
- Well-versed with WordPress, and Woo Commerce.
- A former marketing professional with years of experience in preparing and promoting digital/branding content for end-users.
- An academically tested DevOps programmer with a thorough understanding of dockers, AWS, GCP, GitLab, and GitHub.
- An experienced business professional with upper-hand knowledge of translating any business model into clickable solutions.
What Services I'm Providing
Excellence in building UI/UX for web applications and online marketing campaigns.
Proficiency in designing content-first concepts and prototypes from research to preparing user-centered content for different stakeholders.
- Gather and evaluate both admin and end-user requirements for the project.
- Design a detailed information flow diagram (IFD) to identify, track, control, and manage user access rights to information systems.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and prototypes for the front-end user interface (UI/UX) of mobile and hybrid apps using technologies such as Figma, and Adobe XD.
- Design, develop, and maintain web services and RESTful APIs on Node.js and Golang.
- Design database model and architecture using database entity-relationship (ER) model and database schema.
- Construct, test, and maintain the MySQL and/or MongoDB database.
- Maintain software repository for version control, sharing, and collaboration on platforms like GitHub, GitLab, etc.
- Deploy and maintain web applications on Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud Services, and other third-party web hosts.
- Develop e-commerce solutions in PHP with a content management system such as WordPress and WooCommerce. Research and prepare digital content (write-ups, logos, etc.) for online branding and advertisement.
- Conceptualized and designed various brand elements including logo, color theme, email/web layout, product package as well as a banner in alignment with brand guidelines.
- Developed, codded, and designed Web Sites using HTML and CSS. Executed improvements for processes, content, lead generation, customer acquisition, and retention strategies.
- Prepared, executed, and managed all digital marketing campaigns including social media, website, and email.
- Coordinated the development and implementation of Ceragem’s iconic ‘no push’ marketing strategy, building customers’ confidence and boosting up to 40% in product sales.
- Spearheaded the management and preparation of marketing materials (artwork, presentations, flyers, etc.) to support the customer experience team; created engaging and memorable take-home messages.
- Rolled out various email/digital marketing campaigns, gained insight, and measured performance against
- Managed and further produced marketing collaterals (brochures, banners, décor) for internal branding and events by negotiating with vendors to ensure on-time delivery within the allocated budget.
- Collaborated with Ceragem’s top management in organizing various workshops on team development and good business practices as well as in-store product launch and sales promotion events.
- Executed and monitored standards for user interfaces, page design, and graphics development. Web page development from design to testing and up to production deployment.
- Conceptualized and executed re-branding and/or product launch of KASB’s financial products/services with the asset management team exceeding sales target by 20%.
- Analyzed and monitored the brand’s digital campaign performance through established KPIs (market share, profitability)
- Designed and executed advertising campaigns for email and social media in line with product briefings.
- Led the planning and execution of various email campaigns for awareness of KASB’s financial offerings and policies to an internal and external audience.
- Gathered, prepared, and delivered internal communications as well as marketing materials for various media, including intranet, internet, comparison charts, newsletter, presentation, and brochures by liaising with KASB’s asset management team and external vendors (including creative agencies and printing houses).
- Conceptualized and developed a wide range of creative content, including print advertisements, comic characters, and character-based stories, for HBL MoneyClub’s mass media advertisement (website, television, radio, etc.) and experiential marketing campaigns in collaboration with an external team.
- Coordinated with vendors to produce a wide range of marketing materials, ranging from branding materials (brochures, banners, standees, etc.) to voluminous corporate giveaways (t-shirts, caps, mugs, etc.) for over 1700 branches and 11 million customers respectively by adhering to creative briefs and HBL’s brand guidelines.
- Received presidential award for successfully launched brands (HBL MoneyClub & HBL ID) with internal team across the country; received a presidential award for HBL MoneyClub for surpassing the account opening target within the first year.
- Led the development and executed various on-ground/digital marketing campaigns along with partner agencies within the approved budget and timelines, which includes rolling out of in-store HBL CreditCard ‘Spend & Save’ campaign for 500K+ daily target audience, HBL MoneyClub school activation campaign with quiz-based comic stories, USP based stall activity at exhibitions for HBL CarLoan, and character-based (Mr. Bean) HBL service campaign at malls which increased ATM usage by 133% at a mass level.